A high number of new businesses and startups have a risk of failing within their first year of operation, all because of the lack of funding. Without capital, none of the ideas will turn to revenue-generating business.
The nature and type of business dictate when the funds are needed. A few funding options are listed below:
• Bootstrapping or self-funding
• Get angel investors’ interest to invest in your business
• Crowdfunding has been gaining a lot of popularity
• A venture capital investment might be suitable for small businesses
• Government schemes/programmes that offer startup capital